General terms and conditions for use of the following online shops: www.legero.com, www.thinkshoes.com and www.superfit.com
V 3.0/last updated: 9th December 2020
This website is the property of and operated by legero united digital GmbH (hereinafter also “Legero”, “we”, “us”). The registered business address is: Legero-United-Straße 4, A-8073 Feldkirchen bei Graz.
Section 1 General
These general terms and conditions (hereinafter also “GTC”) apply to all business relations between consumers pursuant to the Consumer Protection Act (hereinafter also “you” and “the customer”) and Legero, which take place via the online shops of legero, Think! and superfit (www.legero.com, www.thinkshoes.com, www.superfit.com). The version valid at the point of contract completion, which is accessible to the customer, applies. Delivery of ordered goods takes places exclusively to Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovenia, Slovakia and Spain.
In placing an order with Legero, you agree to the application of these GTC to your order. Please read the GTC carefully before placing an order.
Differing customer GTC are hereby expressly excluded.
Section 2 Conclusion of the contract
1. In ordering the goods by clicking on the “Buy now” button, the customer submits a binding offer to conclude a sales contract. The customer shall swiftly receive confirmation of receipt of the order by email, as well as withdrawal instructions. This does not count as an acceptance of the offer, but merely informs you of the receipt of the correct order information. The contract is only concluded upon express acceptance by us. The acceptance or rejection of the customer’s offer is carried out by sending a declaration of acceptance or rejection to the customer by email, to the customer’s specified email address. The customer is bound to their offer for 7 working days (whereby Saturday does not count as a working day).
2. We shall save the contract text and send you the order details by email. The GTC can be viewed at any time on our website. You can view previous orders in your customer account.
3. Legero is entitled to reject the order if you are in a state of personal bankruptcy. In these circumstances, we will inform you by email within 3 working days (whereby Saturday does not count as a working day). Should you have already made an advance payment for the undelivered goods, then this shall of course be refunded to you.
Section 3 Prices
Only the prices shown in your shopping basket directly before concluding your order are valid for items ordered in the the Legero online stoers (for the brands Think!, legero & superfit). The prices include the legal VAT of the selected delivery country.
Section 4 Delivery, cost of returns
1. The ordered goods shall be delivered to the delivery address provided by the customer, unless otherwise contractually agreed. Currently, delivery is only available within Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovenia, Slovakia and Spain.
2. On our website you will find information about the availability of products sold by Legero. We would like to inform you that all information on the availability, shipping or delivery of a product is only estimated and is based on approximate values. It does not represent a binding or guaranteed shipping or delivery date. If legero finds during the processing of your order that products you have ordered are unavailable, you shall be informed about this via email. Your legal rights shall remain unaffected.
3. A maximum of 10 items may be ordered at once. The maximum order total in our online shop is currently €1,000.
4. If, through no fault of our own, we do not have the ordered goods available for delivery in our warehouse, because a supplier commissioned by us has not fulfilled their contractual obligations, we are entitled to withdraw from the contract with the customer. In this case, the customer shall be immediately informed that the ordered goods are not available. If the purchase price has already been paid, this shall be refunded immediately.
5. The legal rights of the customer shall remain otherwise unaffected.
6. The shipping costs are € 5.90 for Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovenia, Slovakia and Spain, regardless of the order value.
Section 5 Conditions of payment
1. In our online shop, you can choose between instant payment with a credit card (Visa, Mastercard) or via PayPal.
2. We reserve the right to change the types of payment methods accepted by us or to not offer individual payment methods for certain orders.
Section 6 Right of withdrawal, withdrawal policy
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract without giving a reason within fourteen days.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day that you or someone named as a third party by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods. In the case of a single order of multiple goods which are being delivered separately, the withdrawal period begins on the day that you or your named third party, who is not the carrier, receives the final goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us at:
legero united digital GmbH
A-8073 Feldkirchen bei Graz
or by email at email@example.com
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. via a letter sent by post or via email). You can also send us a message on our website under Contact. Should you make use of this option, we shall immediately send you confirmation (e.g. via email) of the receipt of such a withdrawal. To adhere to this withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you notify us of the exercising of your right of withdrawal before the end of the withdrawal period.
If you withdraw from the contract, any payments that we have received from you, including shipping costs (except for additional costs arising from you having chosen a shipping method that is different from our cheapest standard delivery) shall be paid back to you immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day that we receive your notification of your withdrawal from the contract. For this refund, we shall use the same payment method that you used in the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will there be any charges for this refund. We may refuse to refund you until we have received the goods at our warehouse or until you present proof that you have returned them, whichever comes first.
You must return the goods to:
Legero Hungaria Kft
Immediately and no later than 14 days from the day that you informed us of your withdrawal from the contract. This deadline is complied with if you send the goods before the end of the 14-day period.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You shall be liable for any depreciation of the goods only if such depreciation is not due to necessary handling of the goods in order to inspect their condition, properties and functionality.
If you would like to withdraw from the contract, you can also use the form below, although this is not mandatory. You can also declare your withdrawal using our electronic withdrawal form on our website.
Legero united digital GmbH
I/we (*) hereby withdraw from the contract concluded by me/us (*) concerning the purchase of the following goods:
Ordered on (*)/received on (*):
Name of the consumer(s):
Address of the consumer(s):
Signature of the consumer(s) (only for notification in writing):
(*) Delete as applicable.
Section 7 Warranty, liability
1. The statutory warranty conditions apply. We do not give any commercial guarantees to our customers.
2. Legero is not liable for minor negligent breaches of duty, as far as these do not concern damages arising from injury to life, the body or health, any guarantees that have been granted or claims under the Product Liability Act. This also applies to breaches of duty by any vicarious agents.
Section 8 Customer account
We reserve the right to close customer accounts if we have obtained a judicial execution title against the customer account holder due to there being more than one outstanding invoice.
Section 9 Final provisions
Austrian law shall exclusively apply, excluding application of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Irrespective of this, you are also protected by all legal, mandatory protective provisions (in particular consumer protection rights) that would apply without this choice of applicable law. Besides the jurisdictions that you are entitled to by law, you can also bring a complaint against us under this contract before the competent court in Graz-Ost.