General terms and conditions for using the webshops at www.legero.com, www.thinkshoes.com and www.superfit.com
V2.0 / As of: 6th August 2019
This website is owned and operated by legero united digital GmbH (hereinafter also "Legero", "we", "us"). The registered business address is: Legero-United-Straße 4, A-8073 Feldkirchen bei Graz.
§ 1 General
These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter also referred to as "GTC") apply to all business relationships between consumers within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act (hereinafter also referred to as "you" or "customer") and Legero, through the webshops of the brands legero, Think! and superfit (www.legero.com, www.thinkshoes.com, www.superfit.com). Decisive is the version valid at the time of the respective contract conclusion, which is accessible to the customer. The delivery of the ordered goods takes place exclusively to Austria and Germany.
By placing an order with Legero, you agree to the application of these terms and conditions to your order. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before placing an order.
Deviating GTC of the customer is expressly contradicted.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
1. With the order of the goods, the customer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract by clicking on the button "Buy Now". He then receives immediately by e-mail an order confirmation, in addition to revocation. This does not represent an acceptance of the offer, but informs you only about the receipt of the correct order information. Only with the express acceptance of this order by us, the contract is concluded. Acceptance or rejection of the customer's offer is made by sending a declaration of acceptance or a declaration of rejection to the customer by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the customer. The customer is bound to his offer for 7 working days (Saturdays are not counted as working days).
2. We save the contract text and send you the order data by e-mail. The terms and conditions can be viewed at any time on our website. Past orders can be viewed in your account.
3. Legero is entitled to refuse if you have the personal bankruptcy opened. Within 3 working days (Saturdays are not counted as working days) after becoming aware of such circumstances, we will inform you by email. If you have already paid in advance for the goods not delivered, we will refund them to you, of course.
§ 3 Prices
For the items ordered in our webshops, only the prices that are displayed in the shopping cart immediately before sending the order are valid. The prices include the statutory VAT for Austria or Germany.
§ 4 Delivery, costs of return
1. The ordered goods, unless otherwise agreed in the contract, will be delivered to the delivery address specified by the customer. Currently, delivery is only possible within Austria and Germany.
2. On the website you will find information on the availability of products sold by Legero. We point out that all information on the availability, shipping or delivery of a product is merely an estimate and approximate guide values. They do not constitute a binding or guaranteed shipping or delivery date. If Legero determines during the processing of your order that products ordered by you are not available, you will be informed separately by email. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
3. A maximum of 10 articles can be ordered. The maximum order amount in our online shops is currently € 1.000, -
4. If we are unable to deliver the ordered goods without our own fault, because the supplier commissioned by us does not fulfill his contractual obligations towards us, we are entitled to rescind the customer. In this case, the customer will be informed immediately that the ordered goods are not available. If the payment of the purchase price has already been made, it will be refunded immediately.
5. The legal claims of the customer remain unaffected.
6. The shipping costs are independent of the order value € 4,90 for Austria and Germany.
§ 5 Terms of payment
1. You can choose between immediate payment (by credit card, Paypal, instant bank transfer or similar means of payment) and payment on account in our online shop.v
2. For payment on account, the term of payment is 10 days after receipt of the invoice. You will receive the invoice by e-mail to the given e-mail address.
3. We reserve the right to change the nature of the means of payment accepted by us or not to offer individual means of payment for certain orders.
§ 6 Withdrawal, cancellation policy
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods. In the case of a single order for several goods, which are delivered separately, the period of revocation starts from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us:
legero united digital GmbH
A-8073 Feldkirchen bei Graz
or per mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
by means of a clear statement (such as a letter sent by post or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can also send us the message via our website under Contact. If you make use of this option, we will immediately send you (eg by e-mail) a confirmation of the receipt of such a revocation. In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse to repay you until we have the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract send the goods to:
Wenzel logistics GmbH
c/o Retourenlager legero united
Am Terminal 5A
The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You have to pay for any loss of value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
If you want to revoke the contract, you can also use the form below. Its use is not obligatory. You can also declare your withdrawal via our electronic cancellation form on our website.
§ 7 Warranty, liability
1. The statutory warranty provisions apply. We do not give any commercial guarantees to our customers.
2. Legero is not liable for slightly negligent breaches of duty, as far as these do not concern damage from the injury of the life, the body or the health or any granted guarantees or claims from the product liability law are touched. This also applies to breaches of duty of any vicarious agents.
§ 8 Customer account
We reserve the right to dissolve customer accounts if we obtain a judicial execution title against the holder of the respective customer account for more than one unpaid invoice.
§ 9 Final provisions
Exclusively Austrian law excluding the UN sales law is valid. Irrespective of this, however, you also enjoy the protection of all mandatory protective provisions (in particular consumer protection law) of the legal system that would have to be applied without this choice of law. You can bring legal action against us under this contract, in addition to the jurisdictions to which you are legally entitled, in the relevant court of Graz-Ost.